Tuesday, October 07, 2014

6th oct

Its been a cold day today and unfortunately I've catched a cold. Feeling not really well the whole day.
Its too bad that I can't go to the club tonight.

Anyway at this terrible time I missed him so much.
How I wished for him to take care of me when I'm at my lowest.
I felt really lonely today~ people that I do not know and don't really wanna talk to
Arion seemed like someone from a different world than I am and I know sooner or later we might diverge to another path for each of us. 
So I guess I gotta be super independant. 
All I want to do now is to stay in my room for the whole year and hope it passes fast. 

Basically so far we're the only asians in the whole school and of course particularly my course. 
Technology is certainly not for girls but I just loved it.
I've started to actually think that being here in the UK is not a right choice.
Do I actually need this I wonder?

Please
Please god..
Make this year really really fast.
I missed everything back there
I missed his hugs and kisses ❤️

Goodnight

No comments: