Sunday, November 16, 2014

Second month in the UK


Its gonna be the third month soon that Im here in the UK.
Time does not pass by fast at all! 
I miss my hubby ❤️ missed his hugs and kisses >< 
I've been on the phone with him every single day and I'm proud to say that we're as fine as we used to be. 
This LDR will work...I'm confident about it.
He really loves me a lot and he is willing to wait for me.

Enough of my love story.
I've been to the Birmingham German Christmas Market just now and its really like the pasar malam we got in Malaysia. 
The decorations are really pretty and I manage to get a cute present for my hubby hehe.
The whole street was soooo packed that makes it really hard to walk. 
this is the crepe I ate. Its nutella with eggnog. Its really nice 😍 its 4£


I was thinking how nice it is if we celebrate christmas every year. The decos are really pretty! 

The picture above its actually a bar. I thought it was a carousel from far~ the queue reminds me of roller coaster queue haha!

I had this hotdog as well and it taste so good with the fried shallots~ Don't judge me haha. I actually added mustard, mayonaise, BBQ sauce and chilli sauce. I have a super 'heavy taste' tongue. 😁 this is 3£

The real carousel. It reminds me of when I was young, this was my favourite part of a fun fair. Daddy would always ride this together with me. 

I found this stall where they actually used real chocolate to make these stuffs. There are nails and bolts, cars...etc and its really expansive. I wouldn't eat that πŸ˜‚


Pretty street lights. 

All I wana wish for is for him to be here with me~ experience these stuffs together with me❤️
I hope there'll be a chance for this. 


No comments: